Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

We're not worthy

Nice of Sean, books editor at London News Review, to drop in and apologise. I'm quite pleased about that, as I remember boring people rigid.for days with my enthusiam when Issue Zero came out, and then it all went a bit quiet. So I got bitter.

I've probably been a bit hard on them. I was so incredibly lax when running the paper I'm lucky I didn't get more complaints. Admittedly I stopped opening the post by the last term, and if it wasn't a student paper we would have gone under in 12 weeks.

But it's nice to know what's going on and good luck to them. Hopefully there's still a lot of goodwill out there for a magazine we all need. Let's face it, they'd never have to worry about this sort of thing at Heat.

Wow, and the legendary Alan Connor's just dropped in. It's like a royal visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home