Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Monday, November 29, 2004

But seriously...

We're having some problems.

Manager's on his way out tomorrow, and my mate's still off work. And Brother's ill, which means he's going to be sneezing and feeling sorry for himself for a few more days.

But I've got some family things to deal with. So I'm going to take some time off work and try and sort it out.

And I might try and head up to Oxford again. I'm feeling quite Oxfordy at the minute. And there's a couple of friends I'd really like to see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And Brother's ill, which means he's going to be sneezing and feeling sorry for himself for a few more days."

Yeah, sorry about that. I`ll take more care next time I get a cold which is probably gonna kill me. Almost

- Brother

12:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home