Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Coming home I've had enough...

"The thing is, a few members of the team have come to me about how the house is a mess at the end of your shift."
"Well chief, number one it's not my job to clean the house. Number two they're clearly talking crap, because if they really thought I was doing something wrong they'd should have the guts to talk to me directly."

Well we made it, we're on leave for 3 weeks. However, I left Greenborough with a pretty nasty taste in my mouth.

The last week before you go on leave is always the hardest, and it doesn't help that my colleagues have been consistently complaining about me behind my back. What I wasn't expecting was to have a row with my manager about it. I think she caught me on an off day.

Anyway, I really don't have to worry about it for 3 weeks. And the plan at the minute is not to come back for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home