Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Sunday, November 26, 2006

TGI Over!

It's very hard to get up early the next morning after a trip to TGI Friday's. Obviously I got the hell out of there at 10pm, but I was up until at least three washing my hands. Something about that place just makes me feel unclean.

I blame the staff. Why discreetly serve you food when they can announce at the tops of their voices, right in my ear, that they have a half rack of ribs and a cheeseburger, that's a half rack of ribs and a cheeseburger everybody. Pretty much interrupting everyone's conversation in the process.

Still, main thing is my mate was oddly cheerful, although I suppose it was his birthday. And as long as he enjoyed it then who cares about the irritating staff with their regulation quirky badges and incredibly slow and obstructive service.

Although I'm still expecting a woman in a red and white top to burst into my room at any minute announcing "Long Island Ice Tea. Who ordered a Long Island Ice Tea?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home