Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Friday, January 21, 2005

Last dinner in Watford...Last sunset in Watford... Last Simpsons in Watford...

I've only been packing for an afternoon, and I'm tired already. It feels like it's going to be a long weekend.

For a start, it's a surprise just how many clothes I've got. The first thing I cleared out was the laundry basket, and I've found t-shirts I haven't seen in over a year. Very scary. I'm also wondering where the toy fishing game came from.

I seem to remember that whenever I move, several things happen:
- Clothes and books take up most of the move.
- I run out of boxes.
- One third of my possessions get lost or broken.
- I turn to drink quite early on.

It's been a while since I moved, but it's all coming back to me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home