Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Sunday, April 09, 2006

G minus 1!

I was pretty determined not to waste this valuable week off, and my first for almost a year. Plan was to travel, organise and chill. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Wednesday I took Czech Flatmate to Oxford, in what may have been my best day out in ages. Thursday I might have made my mum think I was mental. Otherwise, I feel like I've done *nothing* this week.

Which is good; I don't think I've been this chilled out for a very long time. And I'm going to need it- it's hard to say when I next get a weekend off, never mind a whole week. I'm due to start my new job tomorrow, and I'm going to need all the energy I can get.

Of course, I probably should have contacted my new employers this week at the very least. It would help to know where I'm supposed to go and at what time.

Hopefully I can't go too wrong just turning up at Greenborough Town Hall at 9am. I hope they're expecting me. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home