Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Saturday, January 10, 2004

some much needed perspective

Watching the more sober coverage of the Soham trial, I discovered that a reporter who had interviewed Ian Huntley and became very suspicious of him had the same name and a strange resemblance to a girl I went to school with.

I just checked out Friends Reunited, and it's definitely the same one.

There I go complaining about my job, but I've never had to interview murderers or be involved in a case that depressing, thank God. What a thing to have to cope with so (relatively) early on in a career. From what I remembr of her, she's a very strong person, and I had a sneaking feeling she was going to do great things with her life. She's already helped bring a murderer to justice.

Christ. I hope she's alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home