Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Crunch!

I feel like i've learnt some important lessons in the past 2 days. Mice are not indestructable. Never use reducio ad absurdam on someone unfamiliar with the concept or people might think you're a sexist. And finally, never ask out your hairdresser. You might end up with suprisingly crunchy hair.

I'm heading away from my flat this afternoon after my neighbour started a commendable but noisy project to sand down the floors in the hallway. In serious need of a haircut i went to see hot hairdresser, who very deftly palmed me off on her colleague. Although hot hairdresser is chatty, attractive and good at her job, her colleague is none of those things. After a painful silence i left the shop with more hair down the back of my shirt than on my head and enough gel to keep kraftwerk in business for a very long time.

On the bright side, my face is looking a little more alive than last night. Another early night and i might just feel it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha what happened when you used reductio ad absurdum? How did you get accused of being sexist?

Tom B

2:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home