Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Friday, September 10, 2004

You know the tune

Had this song in my head. Something to do with the sea air.

Didn’t we have a lovely time
The day we went to Brighton?
By quarter to nine
We’d had our first line
And wrapped the car around a lamppost.
I wasn’t gay
At least not on the way
But I changed my mind by lunchtime
Wearing a dress
And soon a lot less
As I cruised till dawn.

Didn’t we have a lovely day
The day we tripped our tits off
At half past ten
We hit a crack den
And spent at least a hundred.
At twenty to three
I had my first E
And tried to hug a copper.
Saying “I love you man”
In the back of the van
As we drove away.

Didn’t we have a lovely time
The day I got arrested?
By the time I got out
I wanted to shout
But they’d broken all of my teeth.
We went to the pier
With smack in my ear
And we had to share a needle.
Laughing like drains
As we got on the trains
And had a fight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you remind me of a guy I am completely in love with. But you act just like him. I can tell you normally dont get much comments, so be happy for this one. Even though it's anonymous.

9:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home