Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Monday, August 09, 2004

Voices in the darkness. And they sounded angry.

Me and Brother got very little sleep last night. Our neighbours were having about the most blazing row I've ever heard. From midnight to sunrise, the shouting and screaming got louder and more embittered. It was fantastic.

Brother didn't agree, as he got a lot less sleep than me and pretty much ruined his day. But it was the most interesting argument I've ever eavesdropped. Problem is, I'm not sure how much I should post.

Actually, I'm clearly being ridiculous, as no-one reads this right? On the other hand, how would I like some other idiot with free time and a worn out keyboard posting the details of my conversations. That I shouted through the floor in the middle of the night.

Lots of arguments stem from misunderstandings. Very few misunderstandings lead to stabbings though.

Like I say, a fantastic argument.

1 Comments:

Blogger Papotine said...

Well *I* am reading ! So what's the argument about ?

4:14 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home