Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Monday, April 12, 2004

Joining up the locks

Oo, found somewhere I want to live. It's called Apsley Lock. It looks like someone picked up a bit of Docklands and dumped it in Hemel, right down to the huge, shiny new pedestrian suspension bridge and nice looking cafes. It's almost a clone of St Katherine's dock, but presumably a little cheaper.

I got carried away today, and ended up walking from North Watford to Boxmoor. I haven't actually got round to working out how far that is yet. It took over 3 hours.

I've now walked the entire distance (in 4 walking days, over one month) from Tring in the North to Harefield in the South. I was hoping for some great personal insights. I didn't get those, but I now have three places I want to live in. Which over a 40 mile stretch isn't fantastic, but it's a start.

I want a boat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home