Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Sassy Nurse kept me awake last night. No, nothing like that- it was her rabbits. She's got two, and yesterday whilst i was on the phone, glamourous colleague asked her about a cut on her arm. I half listened, keen to be distracted from a difficult phone call. 'it's my rabbit' she said, 'she's really sexually frustrated. She keeps on biting me and mounting the other one. And that one's her sister.' Naturally i put my caller on hold and creased up.

Something was bugging me about Sassy Nurse's rabbits- but being unfamiliar with bunny sex i couldn't quite put my finger on it. Until the early hours of the morning when i sat up in bed and texted the only person who would understand-Northern Nurse. The question is this- why would even a frustrated girl bunny be trying to mount another one? Surely females never get to do the mounting? I'm still waiting for a darwinian answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home