Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Friday, December 26, 2003

May sound slushy, but check the time

...and so this was christmas...

i had a good day, overall. I like to think that i stuck to the plan i'd set myself, everyone liked their presents, even if i did manage to get mum the same book i got her last year. That's the downside with last minute shopping- too many leaps of faith involved.

Overall i'm quite happy. The great thing about this time of year is you get to take stock of your year, and think about what you're going to do with the new one. This year, my resolutions are going to be targets, and the thing to do is stick them to the wall, and say for certain i want to have done A by march, B by may, and make sure i stick to them. If i do, 2004 could be a great year. Also been organising my new year party- if you know me, email to find out more. I hope you all had relaxing christmases, and may nothing but happiness pass through your door in 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home