Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Guess I chose the wrong day to quit smoking

This is really going to annoy you all but
- Friday was the worst day in a very long time.
- I can't talk about it.

But you've all had one; when you think you've encountered all the shit the world has to offer, and that everyone's handled it well, and that you're all, at least for another day, tough enough to handle it.

Then the world comes and slaps you very hard in the face. When you work with Good People, you'd do anything to make their day a little easier, and then something awful happens to someone you admire and respect who spends all their time helping others. The world really sucks at times, I'm fully aware of that, but it's never lost the ability to surprise me nonetheless.

I don't often pray, but I made the exception for this person. It's about the only thing I can do to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home