Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Saturday, October 04, 2003

'And you've been so busy lately
That you haven't found the time
To open up your mind..."

It really doesn't feel like I've stopped for quite a few days; barely enough time to work, eat and rest, never mind reflect. Fortunately fewer crises than usual at work, but still busy. Fighting against buses and the weather I've been this flurry of defiant if sometimes misguided energy. When you really haven't had time to think you just set a course and hope it's right, and I think I've done OK this week overall, and although there's been situations I think I could have handled better, somehow I haven't gone that badly wrong.

Although it must be said, I came down a little heavily against Christmas. Inside this calm exterior there's a WOMBLE just trying to get out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home