Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Social Services took my sex drive!

Disturbing but true... Young men are supposed to think about sex several times a minute, and yet lately, nothing. Even a walk through watford town centre on a Saturday night didn't help.

I can't go into the details, but it's been a very draining week, and, well, just a little bit disspiriting. Everyone tried their best, but sometimes the odds are just too high, and it all seems to come to nothing. I've surprised myself (and others) by working quite late and pretty hard, and at the end of the day just pretty much collapsed. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and I always feel that no matter how talented you may be, at this age what's missing is experience, and that's definitely something I'm getting in abundance here, and something I doubt I'd get in a call centre.

Of course, it has its downside. This must be what it's like to be a monk. It also explains why they have so much free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home