Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am getting stronger every day...

It's 11am on a Thursday, and I'm just starting to think about getting up and going to work. That will be actually be a first for this week.

Sadly, after 6 months of uninterrupted service in Greenborough, I've finally gone sick. And although spending five days in bed was, in some way at least, pretty good, it's maybe time I was getting up and getting on with my important social work responsibilities. I'm pretty certain somebody's been looking after all my clients whilst I've been out.

And if you can't jump out of bed on pay day then it's probably time to give up. Especially when you've just managed to get your biggest pay cheque ever. As an alternative plan, I could just lie in bed and look up flights to the Czech Republic.

Now, if I could only do something about the stabbing pain in my left ear, today would be just perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home