Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Monday, August 28, 2006

Life's better when you say Yeah!

 
Waking up in Winchester, carting boxes upstairs at Crouch End and dozing off somewhere near Basingstoke. It's fair to say I've covered a lot of distance this weekend. That's maybe because I've just been paid, so for once I've got the time and money to say yes to stuff.

I've seen Mog's new house in Winchester, Angela's new flat in North London (including the stairs), caught up with Smooth B, laughed at Electra's sex life and had my ears blasted out by a friend of Guinea Pig Girl. Not to mention the photo tour of Arsenal's stadiums new and old and falling flat on my face on the way to buy milk this morning.

Overall, I need a day off. Any chance of a another bank holiday? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thems my Arsenal pictures!! How about a link to my site on yours?

12:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home