Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Monday, April 18, 2005

The vision thing...

I've had some uncannily spot on prophetic dreams lately. They've mostly been about my ex getting in touch by text (and I received a text from her five minutes after waking up...), but when I sat up at about 6am after dreaming about the identity of the next pope, I thought it was a good moment to make a coffee, compare the facts and get something written down. So here goes....

I dreamt that a Pope John XXIV was chose after two votes at the Vatican, and that he was a dane called Willis/Higgis. He was quite a big, jocular sort of man, and wore the traditional papal outfit supplemented with a thing around his shoulders in blue and yellow check. And a ruby ring.

Comparing this with the facts, it looks like I'm way off. There hasn't actually been a Danish cardinal for several hundred years. Although Audrys Juozas Backis, 68, from Lithuania bears a more than passing resemblance to the man in my dream.

Probably nothing at all. But you never know, by this time tomorrow you could all be falling at *my* feet!

Oh, and it wasn't Ratzinger. I can dream can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home