Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Sad but true

Yes folks, in the most exciting development since I realised this page was getting 5 hits a day (!) DOAFW is going mobile.

Or rather, I've worked out that if I send blogger some money (although for a company that presumably wants to make money, they have failed to make this process at all clear on their webpage) I can update the blog by email. And I've finally fixed my phone so I can send and receive emails too. Which means as long as I'm sober/lucid enough to reach my phone, I can blog. Which means you'll probably get lots of short postings typed in by thumb at uneven times of the day, and a better insight into the real me. Great.

Although if last night's anything to go by, there's going to be more posts that read:

'The night's black, and the football manager seems to have dulled the stars.

I think I'm going to be here forever. I hate cars."


If I do get sectioned, do I get to bring my mobile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home