Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Holly holly day!

Well, on slightly more cheerful thoughts, I've got a day off tomorrow. Woo!

There's no real reason for it, and I have to admit, I don't feel good about leaving my colleagues alone after all we've been through lately. But I didn't sleep very well this weekend, I haven't had a day off in months, and I have so much stuff to get together it's not even funny. Well slightly- my hair's gone huge, and I spent ten minutes cutting a comb out of it this morning! I also need to sort out a Hallowe'en costume and do some boring personal finance, oh, and get my eyes tested, buy shoes, and go to college. Because I'm broke, blind, got holes in my shoes and I'm undereducated.

But at least I get a lie-in. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home