Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Nice new cafe's opened up in cassiobury park. Cha cha, very chilled out sort of place. I got a hefty dose of bright lights and rugby fans celebrating with some public disorder, so it's nice to be somewhere peaceful where i can recount my dream. While sports fans and the people of georgia battle it out, i can stay in my little bubble.

I think the bright lights in the town centre helped, slightly marred by the fact that everyone seems to have become a rugby fan, and is out celebrating, drinking and fighting. Policemen were going around in packs of 7, and I actually had to call 999 after witnessing a particularly ugly scuffle. Although I needed to be in the town centre, I needed to be out of it almost as quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home