Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

After

Hard to tell how that one went. It all happened so quickly.I got thrown as well by my phone, which didn't let such a minor thing as being switched off stop it from making a noise. The very same function that got me up on time also put me off. But i answered all the questions fairly well and got some nods, especially when referring to working under pressure. Ability to prioritise, check, filing systems check, equal ops, check. Communicate effectively, not so sure about how i answered that one. The alarm going off didn't help.

Apart from that i kept relatively calm and got all the keyword nods. And they laughed at my passport photo.I'll find out today or tomorrow. In the meantime i have a day off and a travelcard. Heading into london to see a friend & a demo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home