Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

So much for the six-day bender....

It's been a strange couple of days here in Meteor Street. I've been off work since Thursday, meaning my Caring Professional facade seems to have fallen off for a few days. And Mog's been off on a six-day bender, which I've occassionally joined her in.

She tells the story better than I can. On the bright side, I've finally finished unpacking, and it turns out that without the ugly seven foot curtains my room actually gets quite a lot of natural day light. Shame I nearly fell off a ladder demonstrating that one.

Oh, and Supernurse was round last night. Which means the flat had a whole day of me swooning and going weak at the knees.

Maybe it's just as well I'm back at work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home