Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Thursday, November 13, 2003

Weird moments in the mind

It's been very strange over the past few days, as I'm sure I'm showing signs of being psychic. It's just little things- I was walking around the outside of the civic centre, and just had an image of the woman who caught the bus with me this morning (who bizarrely works in the same building). And of course, as I got to the door, she was there.

Earlier on the phone rang at work, and the name of one of my colleagues was on screen (I was typing up a document with a load of people's names on it) and it seemed to flash. Sure enough, it was her.

I started singing The Thrill's "Big Sur" quietly to myself - the bit that goes "Hey hey you're the monkeys...". At which point a guy in the next team said to another colleague "Have you seen my monkey?" I thought it was a teddy bear, personally, and yes, he does say that to all the girls (including Sassy Nurse, but that's another story).

I had a dream last night that I was on a bus full of people, and there was a television at the front showing the film. I found I could alter the image by concentrating really hard on it, and seemed to drown out everyone else's attempts to interfere with it. At first I made the screen turn white, but with practice I could project images on to it. But I started to try and flash my own image onto the screen subliminally, in the hope of influencing the thoughts of my fellow passengers.

I think someone is trying to tell me something. I'd always had a feeling I might be psychic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home