Where there's a Willesden there's a way

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

While we were away...

I heard three of my esteemed colleagues are leaving. Music Man you've already heard about, but so is Geezer.

Geezer's last task is to try and set me up with Nemo's best friend (who I don't have a blog name for). She's a nice, sweet, caring girl, the sort I wouldn't be afraid to have meet my mum. Which means it's probably doomed to begin with. And I definitely wouldn't wish Geezer's machinations on her. It started badly.

"I'm going to talk you up. I'm going to say he's a nice guy...he's really funny...he's got a good sense of humour...he's a laugh...he tells good jokes... he, er..."

"Um, I'm not sure about this..."

"...he's got a five foot whanger..."

"Well, if you insist mate."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home